Tuesday, February 17, 2009

What a great Valentines!

Well this was probably one of the best Valentines and we didnt even spend alot of money! The best part was my mom and Randy coming by at 1130 and taking the boys till Sunday! After the boys left Darien and I just laid on the couch for 3 or 4 hours just vegging out which isnt something we get to do! Then being able to take our time going out to dinner and a movie and not having a time frame to get back to was really nice! We went to our favorite sushi restaurant that we havent' been to in a year. Then went to see He's Just Not That Into You, which was really funny! OH AND THE BEST PART!!!! No putting kids to bed and worrying about having the tv too loud to wake them up then being able to sleep in and not worry about which child is going to wake you up first!!! It was amazingly refreshing!! Now back to our regular schedule which was a little difficult to get back to having that wonderful day then mom and I getting massages on Sunday and Darien not having to work on Monday we just had a really long but great weekend!

I did get out Saturday before dinner to run by and get my reciept adjusted at Walgreens and I got back $9.45 so basically on my last trip when I spent $10.66 or something like that I really should have only paid a dollar!!

I also got out on Sunday to CVS to grab my free toothpaste and used my raincheck for the Throat Coolers from last month and spent $1.60 and got back $19!! Apparently CVS really wants me to shop there!

I hope you all had a great weekend and Presidents day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment