Wednesday, February 25, 2009

LOTS OF FREEBIES!!

Im sorry its been awhile since I posted last but the boys have been sick which tends to keep me pretty busy but strangely they are both taking a nap right now which is amazing so I thought I would jump on here and post some fun freebies!

Quizno's if giving away a free sub to the first million people to sign up!

Quizno's free sub


Arby's has a coupon for a free Roast Sandwich with a purchase of any size drink!

Arby's Roast Sandwich


Store freebies
Keep in mind there are more but they are things I wouldn't use so I'm not listing them but I will post a link to Southern Savers list of all the freebies! :)

http://www.southernsavers.com/2009/02/festival-of-free-6/

Walgreens

Reynolds wrap .89 with in ad coupon
Use $1/1 coupon from 2/8 insert
Free after coupons

Gillete Fusion Gamer 8.99
Use $4 coupon from P&G 2/8
Get $6 RR's back so you make $1.01

There are also 5 freebies after rebate items as well with coupons that you can find under Walgreens post.

CVS

Free after ECBS

Gillete Fusion Gamer 7.99
Use $4 from P&G 2/8
Get back $4 ECB Free after coupon and ECBS

CVS childrens chewable asprin 1.99
1.99 ECBs back, Free!

No comments:

Post a Comment