Friday, February 27, 2009

Coming SOON!!

I don't know how many of you know this but I am a Den Mother for the What to Expect boards which has been a huge blessing to me over the years that I have been a member. Over this past summer I was chosen to be a sponsor for Learning Curve and they sent me some really great stuff which I feel like I need to blog about their products! So I will be posting some pictures soon of the products they sent me and my personal review! My favorite and probably Conners favorite are the Thomas the Tank travel dinner wear set and The First Years convertible car seat which is the greatest car seat ever! Be on the lookout for those posts!! Oh on that same subject they also just sent me their brand new breast pump!! Called the Mi pump! Im excited about that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment