Thursday, February 5, 2009

A heartbreaking story....

I have a few people that I know that have Caringbridge sites and I was visiting today and happened on the home page where they have stories of survival, hope, or just faith and the first one was labeled Luke's Lessons. I clicked on it and started reading this small blurb of their story and one of the first lessons was this...

We have realized that what we consider on earth to be normal is not the same thing that God sees as normal. Luke has shown us that there is no normal life but only the miracle of life.

I look at my family and first THANK and PRAISE God on a happy and healthy family then I think how amazing God is to give wisdom to those who need it at such a difficult time. I dont know what I would do if I lost a child but Im sure at first I would be really angry and wonder why me why MY child. I hope that it never happens but that if something ever did happen I could have the strength and wisdom this family has.

I think we forget many times that God never created pain. He hates to see us in pain and hates watching things happen and watching us mourn and cry out. But the reality is when he gave us the power of choice we would inevitably choose wrong and sin and when sin entered the world so did pain and suffering. This time on earth is short and fleeting so remember to live each day to the fullest and like it is your last. Cherish your family, friends and the fact that you are breathing! Thats my moto for the year! :) Have faith that God is an amazing God who created all things! He is your rod and staff! He will never give us more than we can handle!

No comments:

Post a Comment