Saturday, April 11, 2009

Sleeping Issues....

Let me first just say I love my boys. I thought maybe after Noah we would wait till the boys were 3 and 4 to have more kids but I'm about at the end of my rope and it could be till they are 8 and 9!!! Seriously if Noah had been born first We would only have one child right now. Noah has the worst sleeping issues ever! He wakes up at least once during the night and he never wakes up happy. Conner slept through the night and always woke up with a smile on his face its always crying. Since he has been sick lately its been much worse. Its been so irritating that its put a strain between Darien and I. I litterally do not want to do anything during the day or got away to family for the weekend because of my nights wih Noah. We have been at my inlaws last night so Noah was in the room with us which meant everytime he cried we had to get up and rock him bc if we let him cry like we normally do then he would have woken the whole house. Today is the spring game which means we are on Clemson campus from 10 to 3 so no naps until the car ride home... Alright I think I'm done ranting for today! :). If anyone has some advice on how to change Noahs sleep habbits I'm all ears!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment