Monday, April 20, 2009

Conner's 2nd Birthday!!

Well I ordered invitations for Conner's 2nd birthday!! And yes I screwed them up! Apparently I was not looking at the calendar correctly and the invitations read Saturday May 10th and Saturday is the 9th! I cannot believe that he will be 2 already!! If feels like just yesterday he was just this little baby! I kinda miss baby Conner! :) Although I totally love his age now he just grew so fast! I look back and think man I almost forget what that little boy looked like. Since Conner is almost two that means Noah is almost 1. I look back at everything that has changed in the past 3 years and I feel old! Yes yes I know im not old but I am the mother of 2 boys, a frugal coupon user, a wife, and busy busy lady! Its not very often that I miss being single and free and its days like this that make me open my eyes a little wider to see all of the blessings in front of me.

Now I need to find more mommy friends! Ive been realizing that I really have no friends that have other kids my kids age. Onto my next task! FIND MOMMY FRIENDS! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment