Monday, April 20, 2009

Brown Sugar Crockpot Chicken!

Ok the name of this sounds kinda wierd I know and when you see the recipe you will think Im crazy but I swear its sooo good!!! So bear with me and give it a try!

6 boneless, skinless breast halves
1 cup brown sugar (it's okay. you can brush your teeth after.)
1/4 cup lemon-lime soda (stay with me...)
2/3 cup vinegar
3 cloves smashed and chopped garlic
2 T soy sauce
1 tsp ground black pepper

Place chicken in the crockpot then add all of the ingredients. You can put it on low for 6 to 9 hours or on high for 4 to 5hrs. My crock pot works pretty fast so I put it on low for about 5 and it was great! I served it over rice and poured a little of the sauce over the whole thing.

Thanks to crockpot365 for this recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment