Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sudafed Makes For An Odd Mommy

Waking up at 4:30 this morning with a head ache wasn't a good start to the day. I came downstairs at 5:30 and refused to take anything hoping some water would wash it away.

Mistake #1

I climb back up the stairs to whine to D at 7 and crawl back into bed praying for death. Yes, it was that bad. It was one of those head aches that you feel at the back of your skull and in your temples that literally makes you feel like your head is literally going to explode. Finally D comes back in when I was crawling on my hands and knees to get to the bathroom and asks me if I want to take something. YES PLEASE!! ANYTHING!!!

D brings me 2 Advil and a Sudafed Sinus.

Mistake #2

Im pretty sure at this point that I have a migraine from sinus issues however Sudafed makes me loopy and I feel high. This may or may not be a good thing. The boys think its hilarious! I am much more goofy with them albeit slightly sluggish. All in all I am just glad to have the headache gone.

Stay tuned for Tuesday's dinner recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment