Monday, July 12, 2010

Ramblings On A Dreary Monday

I'm going to start this with a simple, I miss pregnancy...

I just sold Conner's first crib and crib furniture. Don't worry we still have Noah's crib and just never used the changing table so I sold it. Along with a lot of baby toys that are taking up too much space and in 2 years when we have a new baby I don't mind buying new ones. It made me so sad to see it go though! I keep seeing all of my friends updates of having their second baby and I get a little choked up missing the belly and the tiny baby. It also hit me a little harder how long it will be until we have another baby when my mom reminded me that Michael graduates this year and she is thinking about pushing her 50th birthday trip to Costa Rica to June. I know its only 2 months but It was 9 months and now its 11 until we start trying.

My mind starts freaking out a little bit when I start worrying about if we will even get pregnant on the first try and then I am looking at 2 years or more before I see that cute little pink face....

But to every down side there has to be an upside and mine is that they boys will be a little older. In 2 years both kids will be in school full time so baby number 3 gets a lot of mommy time. In 2 years we might be in more of a position to move to a bigger house. Ill be 29! Wow thats weird....

Alright Ill stop whining...

No comments:

Post a Comment