Saturday, June 27, 2009

Noah's Birthday Party!!

So my little monkey had his birthday party today and it went really well! I wish it hadn't been so hot outside but it was still fun! The food was great, the decorations were so cute, everyone had a blast and the most important of all is that Noah had a blast and entertained everyone! :) I hope to have pictures up soon but alas my son has hiddne my card reader and I cannot find it for the life of me! ugh! I think that was the most people we have ever had in our house before! Guess we need friends!

I am still in awe of how amazing our family is and we don't deserve it in the least but I love them and am so blessed to have them! I really enjoyed having it at our house because I had everything in order and didn't forget anything and it was easy clean up! :) All right its off to bed!! :) I promise to get the pictures up soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment