Friday, May 8, 2009

My new account!!

So after a little thinking on my part and dealing with $200 cash in my wallet each month Darien and decided it would be a good idea to open my own account that is connected to our joint account for groceries and my landscaping funds. With working some at the Slab, daycare starting August 10th, and cheerleading it seemed like great opportunity! Im so excited that I can't stand it! LOL God has really blesses us with this saving money stuff because we have been doing really well with our budget. We have been able to pay all of our bills and still have money left over at the end of the month!! I know this may seem stupid but living pay check to pay check wondering if we will have any money left at the end of the month was definatly not fun! OH and on another topic Conner has been pretty much potty trained during the day!! YAY!! Ok Well thats i for now because I have a ton to do today before Conners bday party tomorrow!!! AHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment