Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Birthday CONNER!!

My baby is now 2!!! I can't believe how fast it went and of course in just a month and a half I will have a 2 yr old and a 1 yr old!! Saturday's party went great and we had alot of fun! My wonderful SIL Caryn flew in for the party and surprised my FIL and Darien! I have some pictures that I will put up when I can! I made his cake which turned out great but was super frustrating! Not sure I want to try using a mold that you have to glue together with icing to work! Probably would have been easier to carve the dumb thing! Or maybe not but either way it turned out pretty well. When Noah's party come around Im sure that Conner will be confused that its not his party too! :) After this busy busy weekend I have cheerleading tryouts all week next week that I am trying to fully prepare for but its a tad overwhelming! Thank you all who came to the party and we love all of our family and friends that love our kids so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment