Sunday, March 29, 2009

What a wonderful weekend!!

Ok Im convinced!! Im moving to Murrells Inlet! LOL No not really but we really wanted to after this weekend! I found this small fish market that also serves lunch and it was amazing!! We planned on making fish Friday night and eating out Saturday night but we liked the fresh fish so much that we decided to eat it again Saturday night! The best thing about Darien and I is that we don't really need anything fussy and we could eat the same thing two nights in row especially fish! :) We got a tuna steak, scallops, mussels, and shrimp! And yes Chef Amanda made it all! We only ate out twice and that was dinner when we got there Thursday night and Friday morning! It was a gross weekend but not much rain so that was really nice. I have to say though I loved being away but really glad to be home with my boys! I really missed them! :)

OH and on the subject of budget I have to tell you that our $200 grocery budget is going fantastic!! We still have $40 left and I am fully stocked on everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment